Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Seattle Here I Come!!!

I love being creative it makes me happy; and when mommy is happy everyone is happy, right? Well, photography is one of my creative outlets. One day, I happened to stumble upon Mera Koh's blog. She is an amazing photographer and so inspirational. After reading many of her post on "Photography Tips for Moms," I challenged myself to take more spontaneous pictures of my kids. I took some fun pictures of my kiddos playing around and emailed them to her. I never thought in a million years that she would actually post them on her blog. You can check them out here: Mera Koh's blog then scroll to the bottom.
For two years now, I have been following her blog and dreaming about the opportunity to attend one of her workshops. Well, the time as come and I just booked the January's workshop. I can't express how excited and nervous I am. I'll be in Seattle for two days learning about photography from one of the best in the industry. I'm really lucky to have such a supportive husband, who encourages me to pursue my dreams. Seattle watch out; here I come!!!

2 Comments:

Britta said...

Nickie, that is so awesome! I would love to take a few classes on photography and editing. I'm such a point and click person, and I want to break out of that box. I love the pictures she posted!

The Neffs said...

YAY!!! That is totally awesome! You derseve a chace to do something like that!!

Post a Comment