Sunday, September 13, 2009

Five Precious Minutes

When I think of my boys. I usually picture them wresting with each other, or running around the house trying to shoot each other with Nerf guns. You know the kind of things boys like to do. Mine in particular like to be loud and wild. So, when they were outside playing in the hammock it was no different. I could hear the laughter and the bickering. "Make room for me, where am I going to sit? and help me up!!!" Then to add to the madness Kaden had to bring out the blankets, books, food and drinks. He declared it family fun. I thought to myself, "This is going to last only five minutes. I'm going to hear a "MOM" any minute now." But nothing came not even a sound. Could this be true!!! No, I must check on them. I told Kaleb, "They're being to quiet. I'm sure they're into something."

To my very surprise as I steeped out onto the deck I saw something wondrous. Their was no fussing, no whining, no badgering. Just three little boys cuddled together under the hammock reading a book. It melted my heart and brought a huge smile. I thought, "They do love each other." Ya, it only last a few minutes till their sister came to break up the happy trio but the memory of those five precious minutes will last so much longer.
Oh, yes I do have pictures to come.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Way cute Nickie!! I am excited to follow your journey, I love your boys and I could picture that scene all too well, they are such good kids!! I love your new back drop totally my style, we must have good taste!

Post a Comment