Monday, September 21, 2009

Mommy Monster

My kids love to wrestle, I do not. I leave that job for my husband. But on occasion, I have been know to turn into the mommy monster. It really doesn't take much for me to turn into a monster...low blood sugar...low on patience...low on sleep. But this mommy monster is a good thing. It's a game I play with the boys when dad isn't home and they need to get some energy out. How is this played? I chase the boys around until I catch one and I pin them to the ground. Now my favorite part. I kiss them all over until they say, "I love you mommy". They really enjoy this game and think that I can't catch them; but I'm just pretending not to. So, whenever I need to hear my three favorite words... boys you better watch out!!!! There could be a mommy monster lurking around the corner.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so copying that game! What a cute one, you are such a good Mom!I can`t wait to see all the cure pictures you`ll post, wait no I am not they will be way better than mine....NEVER POST PICTURES

Butterfield Family said...

Nickie, it is fun to read your cute blog and see how your life is. You are a cute mommy and all of your kiddos and Kaleb are lucky to have you. Did Kaleb tell you that Eric is a full cross fit man. We have a mini gym in our garage. Eric and Jaren do it every morning and Lori and I do it 2 times a week. All because of kaleb.. :)
Love you. Have a great day.

Post a Comment