Thursday, December 24, 2009

Will I Soar?

Many of you know I enjoy doing photography. I've always wanted to have my own business but have worried if I'm good enough. Anyways, on of my favorite photographers, Mera Koh is offering a scholarship for three lucky ladies. The winner gets new camera gear and bag, mentoring, website and blog, business coaching, free software the list goes on and on. It's everything you need to start you business and succeed. So, what are the requirements?

First, you have to fill out an application and submit a 2 minute video. The application not a problem but a video. I don't know how to make a video and I don't have a camera with video, nor video software. So, I decided not to enter but I kept going back to the SOAR website. Three days before the deadline I decided to enter. So here is my dorky video. Yes, I'm in the one in the Santa hat. Please keep in mind I did this all by myself and I had no clue how to edit my video. I just download a free trial. But I just had to try if I didn't I would always wonder. I know it really is a dorky video but if you would like to leave a comment of encouragement for Mera to read you can do that here. Just scroll down and click on comment and leave a message. Don't forget to include my name and number #148 so they know your talking about the dorky girl in the santa hat. Thanks to all my friends and family who have supported me in my photography endeavors. You guys are the best!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment