Thursday, December 3, 2009

Meet Adelle






Today I had the pleasure of photographing this little angel, Adelle and her, beautiful mom. Adelle has the prettiest big brown eyes and long lashes. She was so cute with my kids and yes, I took these pictures with three kids running around us. Thanks Adelle for allowing me to capture you sweet spirit. Here are just a few photos to give mom a sneak peek. Don't worry I have lots more.



Don't they both look so happy? Adelle just loves her mommy.


I love how she is holding her hands and playing with her feet in these two.

2 Comments:

Ariane said...

Simply amazed. Speechless. You can make two plain people look jazzed up by a simple shot. And thanks for the song, it's adorable!

Anonymous said...

You can totally see that she looks just like her Mama, same beautiful eyes!The pictures look GREAT!

Post a Comment