Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What Are You Thanful For?

Watch this short video clip message about thanksgiving here.
My family made a list of things that we were thankful for from A to Z here is our list:
A is for airplanes (so we can go to Hawaii)
B is for books, blue eyes(my children's), boots and beds
C is for church, cuddles, Christmas, camera and cars
D is for Dad, dimples(Violet's) and dolphins (whenever I see one they make me happy)
E is for elevators (Kaleb works on the 15th floor)
F is for food, foot rubs and friends
G is for grandma, guns, gravity (Riley came up with that one) and Gabe's curly hair
H is for hugs, husband, Halloween, Hawaii, house and history channel (Kaden loves watching about history)
I is for ice cream
J is for Jesus and jack-o-lanterns
K is for kisses and kayaking
L is for Lion King (Broadway version) and life
M is for Mom (I made the list), movies, music and milk shakes
N is for nachos
O is for olives
P is for Papa, Prophet and phone calls from friends
Q is for quilt (Kaden has claimed my quilt for himself)
R is for rootbear and rockets
S is for scouts, smiles, slippers, summer and snorkeling
T is for Ty (Kaden's best friend) and TV
U is for UV rays (I don't get enough)
V is for Vanessa and Valary
W is for wife (I made the list again), world, wonderful children
X is for X-rays
Y is for youtube
Z is for zoo (ok we couldn't think of anything for z)
That's what we are thankful for. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you guys are the BEST! That makes Ty feel so good! We are sure thankful for you guys in our lives!You`r such a neat family! ("N" is for Nachos for me also!)

Ariane said...

That was wonderful. I am excersising strength not stealing it on my blog. I have a lot to be thankful for.

Post a Comment